Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

I Am Applying For Calworks And/Or Medi-Cal. Do I Have To Personally Ask The Other Parent For Child Support?

No. The FSD or local child support agency will contact the non­custodial parent. As a condition of eligibility for CalWORKS and/or Medi­Cal, you must cooperate with the FSD or local child support agency in getting child support and/or medical support from the other parent by providing as much information as you can.

Was this helpful?