Family Violence Indicator

Information you provide will be sent to the federal government to assist in the establishment and enforcement of child support and custody/visitation matters. The information will be made available to courts, child support agencies, prosecutors, and sometimes the other parent of your child.

If you have a reason to believe that the release of information may result in physical or emotional harm to you or your child, notify your local FSD or local child support agency. The FSD or local child support agency will notify the federal government, and they will not release your information without a court order.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles