Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

The Father Of My Child Said I Would Never Get A Paternity Judgment Against Him Because He Would Just Leave The State. What Happens?

All states have similar laws regarding the establishment of paternity and the establishment and enforcement of support orders. State child support agencies are required to work together to assist each other to resolve issues and collect support.