Would I Have To Pay The State For Assisting Me?

Fees are only charged to reimburse the state for genetic tests, attorney fees and process server fees. The fees are charged to the parent who is ordered to pay child support. Other states may charge for some services if one of the parents lives in that state, even if the other parent lives in Alaska.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles