If The Noncustodial Parent's Income Has Changed Since The Order Was Issued, Can The Order Be Changed?

The agency or the courts can modify the order if the noncustodial parent`s income has increased or decreased by at least 15% since the last order. There may exist other reasons why the case could qualify for a modification, checking with the agency`s Review and Adjustment`s section is recommended.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles