If I Disagree With The Decision Or Action Of The Agency, May I Lodge An Appeal?

Either parent can appeal a decision of the agency`s Administrative Support Order, which establishes the monthly child support due in a new case, and either parent can appeal a modification of the monthly support amount. This applies to decisions of the agency only; you cannot appeal a court order regarding child support. You must use the court system if you want a court order changed.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified family lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Family Law attorney today.

Additional Family Law Articles