Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

How Would A Parent Obtain The Assistance Of The State?

The parent needs to complete an application for services and an affidavit establishing payments already made or received, as well as providing as much information as known about the other parent. If a custody or support order exists, a copy of it and any previously existing or amended orders should be provided.