Skip to main content

Family Law

Search for an Attorney  

Can Alaska Attach The Property Of A Noncustodial Parent Who Lives In Another State?

Alaska may file an interstate action to enforce a child support order. Before requesting the other state to seize property, the Alaska agency or the custodial parent`s lawyer first must determine if a withhold and deliver or attachment order could be successfully carried out from Alaska.

Was this helpful?