When Is It Time To Appoint A Guardian?

When an older person loses the ability to make decisions, then it may be time to consider appointing a legal guardian or conservator. Usually, a family member or friend is available to act in one of these roles. If no one is available to assume this responsibility, there are several programs across the state that may be of help.

Speak to an Experienced Estate Planning Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified estate planning lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local estate planning attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Estate Planning attorney today.

Additional Estate Planning Articles