Estate Planning Law

To Whom Should I Give Copies Of My Advance Directive?

You should give copies of your Advance Directive to your health care agent and alternate agent (if you have appointed them), to the treatment providers and health care professionals who routinely provide care to you, and to your family or friends. You may also want to give a copy to the hospital where you are likely to be treated if the need arises, and to keep a copy with your important papers.