Can I Authorize My Patient Advocate To Decide To Withhold Or Withdraw Food And Water Administered Through Tubes?

Yes. If you wish to give your patient advocate power to have tube feeding withheld or withdrawn in the event you become terminally ill or permanently unconscious, you should state this in the document or in a living will.

Speak to an Experienced Estate Planning Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified estate planning lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local estate planning attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Estate Planning attorney today.

Additional Estate Planning Articles