Skip to main content

Estate Planning Law

Search for an Attorney  

To Whom Should I Give Copies Of My Advance Directive?

Your doctor, health care agent (if you’ve named one), hospital or nursing home (if you will be staying in one) and family members or friends who should know of your wishes.