Do I Have To Use Any Particular Form?

The Health Care Decisions Act sets out two optional forms, which can be downloaded from this site. The shorter one is titled “Living Will.” The longer one is titled “Advance Directive,” and it has two parts, Part A and Part B. These forms are intended to be guides. You may complete all of a form, or only the parts you want to use. You are not required by law to use these forms. Different forms, written the way you want, may also be used.

Speak to an Experienced Estate Planning Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified estate planning lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local estate planning attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Estate Planning attorney today.

Additional Estate Planning Articles