Estate Planning Law

Search for an Attorney  

What If I Want To Change My Mind?

You have the right to cancel or replace this form at any time. To cancel the form, write, “cancelled” in large letters and the date on your original. Tell each person and place you gave a copy that you have cancelled the form. Ask them to mark their records, and give them a copy or any new form you may fill out.