Which Form Should I Fill Out?

Which form you should be filled out will depend on the particular advance directive needs you have. For example, if you do not want someone else to make decisions concerning life­prolonging treatment for you, fill out a Living Will. However, if you want someone to be able to make decisions on your behalf, and you do not want this power limited to conditions which a physician has determined to be terminal, and incurable or irreversible, then fill out a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care.

Speak to an Experienced Estate Planning Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified estate planning lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local estate planning attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Estate Planning attorney today.

Additional Estate Planning Articles