What If I Have Filled Out An Advance Directive In Another State And Need Treatment In A Health Care Facility In Florida?

An advance directive completed in another state, in compliance with the other state’s law, can be honored in Florida.

Speak to an Experienced Estate Planning Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified estate planning lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local estate planning attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Estate Planning attorney today.

Additional Estate Planning Articles