Skip to main content

Estate Planning Law

Search for an Attorney  

Can I Change My Mind After I Write A Living Will Or Designate A Health Care Surrogate?

Yes, you may change your mind or cancel these documents at any time. Any changes should be written, signed and dated. You can also change an advance directive by oral statement.