Skip to main content

Estate Planning Law

Search for an Attorney  

If I Dont Have An Advance Directive, How Will My Wishes Be Considered If I Am Unable To Speak For Myself?

If you are unable to make and communicate your decision concerning your medical care and you do not have a living will, your physician can consult with other persons to determine what your wishes are regarding the withholding or withdrawal of life support.  A durable power of attorney can be made so that your named agent can act on your behalf in the event you become incapacitated. 

Was this helpful?