Skip to main content

Workers' Compensation Law

Search for an Attorney  

Will I Be Paid Anything For Scarring Or Disfigurement?

In Missouri you can be paid for scarring or other disfigurement, but only if the disfigurement is to your head, neck, arms or hands. The disfigurement payment is determined by the administrative law judge or legal advisor at the Division of Workers` Compensation and is in addition to all other benefits due. There are limits in the law regarding the amount you can receive for disfigurement.

Was this helpful?