If An Employee Lives In Minnesota, But Works In Wisconsin, To What State Do I Submit The New Hire Report?

New Hire reports are submitted to the state in which the employee works. In this example, the New Hire report would go to Wisconsin. However, employers with employees working in more than one state have other reporting options.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles