How Can I Report My New Hires Electronically If My Payroll Software Won't Produce Files In Your Fixed Length Format?

The Internet reporting site has recently been upgraded to accept files in a comma­delimited format. The site converts your file into the required fixed length format. This feature is only available to employers submitting files through our web site. Employers choosing to report on magnetic tape or diskette may call the Department toll free 1­888­300­4473 for assistance.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles