Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

Who should I contact if I think my employer has violated the National Defense Authorization Act (“NDAA”) and/or the Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”)?

These federal laws are enforced by the Wage and Hour Division of the U.S. Department of Labor.
Was this helpful?