When Must An Employer Pay Prevailing Wages In West Virginia? Where Can An Employer Learn What The Applicable Rates Are?

An employer must pay the established prevailing wage for construction work performed on public improvement projects where state monies are involved. The wage rates may be obtained from the office of the West Virginia Secretary of State, Administrative Law Division. You may contact their office at (304) 558­6000.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles