Can I Withhold Wages From An Employee's Paycheck For The Amounts He Or She May Owe The Company?

Only if you have a notarized wage assignment. A draft of a legal wage assignment may be obtained from the Division of Labor at (304) 558­7890.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles