By maintaining a safe, injuryfree workplace. You can do this by developing an ongoing and effective safety program at your place of business. This program could include:
- Hiring policies that ensure a worker is fit to do the job he or she is hired for.
- Regular employee safety training dealing with such things as the proper use of equipment and how to identify and deal with potential hazards.
- Clearly written and displayed workplace safety and health rules.
- Incentive programs that promote and reinforce workplace safety.
- Careful monitoring of your claims to make sure the system isn’t being abused.
Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: