Employment Law -- Employee

My Employer Promised A Raise After Six Months But I Havent Received It. Do I Have Any Recourse?

An employer must pay the agreed wage until such time that a new rate is agreed upon. Once you and your employer have specifically discussed and agreed upon a new rate, it is considered the “agreed wage.” L&I does not have jurisdiction over promised raises. However, you may pursue your claim through small claims court or a private attorney.