Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

How Do I File A Complaint? Can I Do It All On-Line?

Any person who believes that a safety or health hazard exists in a workplace may request an inspection by giving notice to the Commissioner. Written complaints signed by an employee or an authorized representative will be treated as formal complaints. Complaints by persons other than employees and authorized representatives and unsigned complaints by employees or authorized representatives shall be treated as nonformal complaints. Nonformal complaints will generally be handled by letter; formal complaints will generally result in an inspection.