Employment Law -- Employee

My Employer Let Me Go And Did Not Give Me Any Reason (Or Gave Me An Unfair Reason). What Can I Do?

If you were discriminated against based on age, sex, race, creed, national origin, physical or mental impairment, pregnancy or sexual orientation, you should contact the Civil Rights Division of the Attorney Generals Office at 802­828­3657. For any other reason you must consult with a private attorney.