Employment Law -- Employee

Can My Employer Suspend Me Without Pay?

Under Vermont law, your employer can suspend you without pay as long as there is no violation of the terms and conditions of a written policy. You should also contact the Federal Wage & Hour Office at either 802­951­6283 or 603­666­7716, regarding federal law.