Employment Law -- Employee

If A Contractor Has Not Paid The Prevailing Wage Rate, What Can Be Done?

All claims are investigated and if violations are found, the contractor is required to pay the prevailing wage plus any back wages due. The Division of Labor Standards may be contacted by calling 615­741­2858.