Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

Who Do I Contact If I Feel As Though I Was Terminated Unfairly?

Due to South Carolina being an employment at will state, you will need to contact an attorney, or if you feel you were discriminated against due to race, age, sex, handicap, national origin, and/or religion, you may contact the South Carolina Human Affairs Commission.