I Quit My Job Recently, And I Want To Know If I'm Entitled To Unemployment Compensation?

The SC Employment Security Commission administers the state unemployment insurance program. You should direct your question to them at: 1550 Gadsden Street
P.O. Box 995
Columbia, SC 29202
(803) 737­2400

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles