Can I Be Fired For Refusing To Pay Union Dues To A Union?

Yes, if the workplace is already unionized, UNTIL the existing collective bargaining agreement runs out. If the workplace is unionized after Tuesday, September 25, 2001, the answer is “no.”

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles