Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

What If I Disagree With A Notice, Determination, Or Decision?

Employers and claimants have the right to appeal all notices, determinations, and decisions made by Job Service regarding Unemployment Insurance benefits and employer contributions, tax rate, etc. Each notice, determination, or decision contains information regarding how and when the appeal must be filed. Requests for an appeal must be in writing and filed before the deadline stated on the notice, determination, or decision.

Was this helpful?