Lawyers are ready to help during these stressful times. Schedule your consultation >

Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Do I Report And Pay The Taxes Due?

After you are registered, you must file an Employer’s Contribution and Wage Report each calendar quarter. These forms will be mailed to you each quarter after you have registered. They must be completed and returned with the taxes due by the end of the month following the quarter.

Job Service accepts contribution and wage reports via diskette, magnetic tape, and by FTP. All employers, accountants, bookkeepers and payroll reporting services with PC capabilities are strongly encouraged to file their Contribution and Wage Reports electronically, regardless of the number of employees reported. To file electronically, you must register for electronic filing with Job Service.

You may also contact the Centralized Services Customer Service Consultant at the Job Service Customer Service Office in your area.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources