To file a claim, call 18882633453. You will need the following information:
- Your Social Security Number
- Name, address and telephone number of all employers for whom you worked in the last 18 months or since last registering If you have military service in the last 18 months, you need to provide your DD214 (member 4). If registering by phone you need to fax a copy of your DD214 (member 4) to 17013282728 or mail a copy to JSND CS/CLAIM CENTER, P.O. Box 5507, Bismarck, ND 585065507.
- If you have Federal Civilian employment in the last 18 months, you need to provide your Standard form 8 (SF8) and Standard form 50 (SF50) issued to you by your federal employer. If registering by phone you need to fax a copy of your SF8 and SF50 to 17013282728 or mail a copy to JSND CS/CLAIM CENTER, P.O. Box 5507, Bismarck, ND 585065507.
- If you are not a US citizen but are authorized to be employed, your Alien Identification number.
- If you are a union member, the name and local number of your union hall.
Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: