Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

How Can Employees Obtain Assistance In Collecting Wages Owed To Them By Their Employer?

Employees who are owed wages may obtain assistance in collecting the monies due to them by contacting their nearest Labor Standards Office and filing a “Claim for Unpaid Wages.”

To locate your nearest Labor Standards District Office go to: 

Division of Labor Standards District Offices