Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

What Can I Do If My Employer Does Not Pay Me All The Money I Am Owed?

You can file a Wage Complaint form (MW­31A) for monies due. Contact the Division of Wage and Hour Compliance at (609) 292­2337. Once completed the form should be mailed to the address listed at the top of the form.

Was this helpful?