Employment Law -- Employee

What Will Happen If I Receive An Overpayment Of Benefits?

If you are overpaid benefits, you will be required to repay them. If this is necessary, you can pay this amount back by mailing the money directly to the UI Program. If you have an open claim or will soon open one, the overpaid benefits can be withheld from future benefit payments. Contact the Montana Telephone Center for your area for more information. In some cases, repayment can be waived. Benefits fraudulently received cannot be waived.