How Do I File Wage Claim?

The wage claim form for filing with the Wage and Hour Unit is available at any of the Workforce Centers, or you can download the claim form. Read the information provided with the form, fill it out and return it to the Wage and Hour Unit at the address on the top of the form. Please note that signatures must be notarized for the claim to be processed. Attach any documentation that will help substantiate your claim. You may want to include a detailed letter explaining the details of your claim.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles