What Will Happen After The Hearing?

A written decision will be mailed to you, your attorney or agent, and the employer (if an interested party). The decision will explain your right of appeal if you are dissatisfied with the decision.

If you disagree with the Referee’s decision, you can appeal to the Labor and Industrial Relations Commission within 30 days. An appeal can be requested online or by letter.

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles