Minors under the age of 16 may be employed:
- Between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. during the school year
- Between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. from June 1 through Labor Day
- No more than three hours a day on school days
- No more than eight hours a day on nonschool days
- No more than six days or 40 hours in a week
Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: