Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?

You have the right to appeal any decision affecting your claim. Your appeal must be in writing and must be filed within fourteen calendar days of the mail date on the decision. To file an appeal, you should report to the claims center location where proper forms and information are available. If you appeal by letter, your Social Security number should be included. You should continue to file your claim each week until you receive a decision.