Employment Law -- Employee

What Information Do I Need To Have Before Filing A Claim?

You will need to have:

  • your name, Social Security number, address and telephone number;

If you are claiming dependents, you will need their names, birth dates and Social Security numbers; and the name, complete payroll address, telephone number and reason for separation for each employer you worked for in the 18 months prior to filing your claim.