How Do I File Continued Claims?

You will file your continued claims by telephone. These continued claims are called Telecerts. Normally, you file a Telecert once every two weeks, which covers a two­week period. However, for the first week of benefits, the Telecert will only cover a one­week period. It is your responsibility to call in your Telecert immediately following the most recent week ending date printed on the “Notice of Available Benefit Weeks” that you receive in the mail. Failure to call in your Telecert timely causes a delay in benefits and may result in denial of benefits.

If you wish to file your bi­weekly Telecert, click here for the Telecert telephone numbers .

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles