Lawyers are ready to help during these stressful times. Schedule your consultation >

Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

What Can I Do If I Disagree With The Decision Of The Hearing Officer?

If you do not agree with the decision of the Hearing Officer in your case, you can appeal that decision to the Unemployment Insurance Commission. The Commission may or may not grant you another hearing. The appeal must be filed within 15 days by writing to:

Unemployment Insurance Commission
40 Forest Falls Drive
Yarmouth, ME 04096

Telephone: (207) 846­2000
Fax: (207) 846­5216

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer — as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources