Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

What Can I Do If My Employer Refuses To Pay Me?

You can file a wage claim. To file a claim for wages, you must fill out and sign a Claim for Wages form. Wage claim forms are available online or may be requested by calling or writing:

Kansas Department of Human Resources
Employment Standards
1430 SW Topeka Blvd., 3rd Floor
Topeka, KS 66612
(785) 296­4062
CLICK HERE for detailed information about the wage claim process.

Was this helpful?