Lawyers are ready to help during these stressful times. Schedule your consultation >

Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

How Do I Report Wages And Pay Taxes?

All employers are provided form K­CNS 100, Employer’s Quarterly Wage Report and Contribution Return. This report is due on the last day of the month following the end of each calendar quarter. An Employer’s Quarterly Wage Report and Contribution Return is mailed to registered employers approximately 30 days in advance of the due date and is imprinted with the employer’s name, address, account number, and contribution rate.

Employers with more than 100 employees are encouraged to report electronically. The Department can read diskettes, tapes and cartridges. The Web site, “” contains more information. You may also send a letter to Magnetic Media Coordinator, Kansas Department of Human Resources, 401 SW Topeka Boulevard, Topeka, KS 66603­3182, call (785) 296­8857 or e­mail [email protected]

Get Help from an Experienced Employment Law Attorney

Have you been discriminated against by a potential or current employer — as a job applicant or current employee? To best protect your legal rights you should discuss your situation with an employment lawyer. Meet with a local employment attorney sooner rather than later to protect your rights.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Employment Law Resources