Skip to main content

Employment Law -- Employee

Search for an Attorney  

Can I Get Help Finding A Job?

You may obtain assistance finding work through a local workforce development center or Job Service office. To receive job placement assistance, you must register for work, which can be done via the Internet at Kansas Works or by visiting a workforce development center in your area, which includes a Job Service office.

Was this helpful?