Where Can I Obtain Additional Information On Unemployment Insurance Taxes?

If you have additional questions, call:
Adjustment Unit, IWD Tax Bureau
1­800­562­4692 (statewide)
281­6875 (Des Moines area)
1­800­831­1399 (TTY)

The following publications will also be of assistance:70­5001UI Information for Employing Units 70­5019Questions & Answers About UI Taxes 70­50215 Tips on Avoiding Common Mistakes

Speak to an Experienced Employment Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified employment lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Employment Law attorney today.

Additional Employment Law Articles